Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day of Trouble



Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him.
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him.
I will be with him in trouble.
I will deliver him and honor him with long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation

Psalms 91:14-16






This verse from my Bible this morning sure did help me a lot.  Do you ever have those days when you are in trouble?  Some days the deliverance comes quickly.  You don't even suffer much at all.  Other days turn into months maybe even years.  But keep setting your love on Him.  He will deliver and honor and satisfy you and show you his salvation.  Why does it happen different ways at different times?  Sometimes an other's will may be involved.  Sometimes there is a bigger picture that only our Heavenly Father sees.  Sometimes.... who knows??? Only our Father.  But I know this one thing:  we can trust His judgement.  To those who maybe haven't spent much time with Him that may seem naive or at best crazy.  But when you get to know the Lord and you really spend time with Him and in His word.  You begin to taste a little of heaven, a little of eternity a glimpse outside your little world and you KNOW the one who created you has an awesome plan and He is trustworthy.  He knits it all together!!!!  He is making a beautiful thing called "your life".  But only if you will let Him.  He can give you a good rest of your life.  Not perfect, not the way you might imagine.  Like today it was a day with trouble but I learned a lesson.  I learned to be quiet and let the Lord work things out.  So though I dearly hate trouble and drama I love the lesson leaned today.  So days may not be the way you would choose them to be you can trust them to God and you can let Him work it all out for your good.


No comments:

Post a Comment