Monday, August 25, 2014

JEANIE IS POSTING AGAIN!!!!

JEANIE IS POSTING AGAIN!!!!!

My friend Jeanie has a blog here:  http://www.jeanierhoades.com/  Called Thought Collage.  She took a break from blogging and I had to just hang out there on her blog sometimes and read or reread old posts.  They were awesome, of course.  But like veggies, fresh is best.  A thought fresh from her heart.  Maybe still warm like fresh donuts. That was what her readers needed and wanted.

I waited patiently.  And my patience has been rewarded.  Jeanie is posting/blogging again.  And this makes me smile.  Cause in my day to day life, my grandbabies smiles, hugs, kisses and Jeanie's thoughts cause the sun to shine... and sparkles to come.

So if you haven't please go read her blog.  Mine pales in comparison.

2 comments:

  1. YOU are too sweet and wonderful. It cannot be God's will for us to live so far apart, can it? You are such a giving, lovely woman! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it can't be. Paul wants to run away to Albuquerque. Is that closer? Your words are too kind. Thank you for them. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete